It began on a Saturday, as new adventures often do. Vesper didn’t have strong feelings about Mondays to Fridays – they were merely paving stones on her path to the weekend. She had no opinion at all about Sundays – although had she known that the next one was destined to change her life for ever, she might have paid it more attention. But Saturdays . . . those were Vesper’s undisputed favourites. Because Saturdays were match days. This particular Saturday found Vesper in her favourite place, joyfully surging through midfield with a ball at her feet. It wasn’t that football was
About the book
A brand new hilarious adventure from the author of the bestselling Who Let the Gods Out series!
‘Hilarious with a bolt of genius – her best yet’ M.G. LEONARD
It’s the turn of football-loving Vesper and super bright Aster to take on the world’s worst-behaved immortals.
Beginning with Maya bad boy, Kizin, and his Lords and Ladies of Death …
- Superstar author Maz Evans’s hilarious new adventure is a welcome return to the bestselling world of the Who Let the Gods Out? series – shortlisted for the Waterstones Children’s Book Prize
- Book 1 of 3 in a superlative new spin-off series of mythological baddies
- Packed full of edge-of-your-seat adventure, belly laughs and Maya mythology
- As well as a brand-new Gods Squad led by Vesper and Aster, your favourite characters from Who Let the Gods Out? are back
- Perfect for readers aged 8+
If you liked Oh Maya Gods!, why not try ...
World (excluding Film)